Australian Business Migration
“Thinking about starting a new business in Australia or may be thinking of migrating to Australia as a business owner or investor? The process can be extremely complex but if you’ve found the right immigration advisory for Business Migration Australia then a proper immigration strategy can be created which then would be streamlined significantly, making sure that you meet your goals in starting a business in Australia”.
Types of Australian Business Migration
|Visa Category||Offshore & Onshore (Class)||Visa Validity|
|Business Innovation Stream (Provisional)||188||4 Years|
|Business Innovation Stream (Permanent)||888||5 Years|
|Investor Stream (Provisional)||188||4 Years|
|Investor Stream (Provisional)||888||5 Years|
|Significant Investor Stream (Provisional)||188||4 Years|
|Significant Investor Stream||888||5 Years|
Business Innovation & Investment (Provisional) Subclass 188 Visa
Business Innovation & Investment Subclass 188 visa is a temporary visa for investors and business owners who wish to establish their business in Australia.
With this visa, you can:
- operate a new or existing business in Australia
- stay in Australia for up to 4 years and 3 months
- apply for a permanent Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) Business Innovation stream
Basic Eligibility Criteria for getting Australian Investment Visa
- You must be under 55 years of age for this visa. If you are older, then you might get an invite only if your business is of exceptional economic benefit for state or territory.
- You must have a successful business career and the desire to own and manage a business in Australia.
- Or have a business ownership
- Should own personal or business assets of at least AUD 800,000
- You and your partner must not be involved in any kind of business or investment activities that are generally not acceptable in Australia.
- You must score at least 65 points on the points test.
- You must be nominated by a state or territory, or Austrade before applying for this visa.
- You and family members must meet the health requirement.
- You and family members aged 16 years and over must also meet the character requirement.
- Must sign the Australian values statement
- Applicants aged 18 or over at the time of application must know proper English.
- You might not be eligible for this visa if you’re visa was cancelled or refused while you were in Australia.
There are 5 eligibility programs
|Business Innovation Stream||No minimum investment||Nomination required by the territory government or the state or Austrade on behalf of Australian government.|
|Investor Stream||AUD 1.5 million||Nomination required by the territory government or the state.|
|Significant Investor Stream||AUD 5 million||Nomination required by the territory government or the state or Austrade on behalf of Australian government.|
|Premium Investor Stream||AUD 15 million||Nomination required by Austrade on behalf of Australian government.|
Sometimes qualifying for business migration can be difficult but you may be able to qualify in a number of different business migration categories which is mentioned below.
What are Business Visitor Visas?
You can be interested in applying for a business visitor visa if you wish to visit Australia for 3 months or less to attend business meetings or to explore business opportunities.
How can I get the Business Talent (Migrant) Visa?
Business Talent (Migrant) visas are granted to people who are successful business owners or people with Venture Capital funding in Australia. There is no need to apply for a provisional visa before applying for this permanent visa.
What is Business Innovation & Investment (Residence) Subclass 888 Visa?
This is the permanent stage of the Subclass 188 Provisional Business Innovation and Investment. It requires applicants to have established business operations in Australia or to have maintained an investment in bonds. This visa allows one to continue owning and managing his business activities in Australia after successfully fulfilling all the requirements of visa subclass 188. Under this visa, the Australian Government provides permanent residence for businessmen.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be nominated by the State or Territory Government who nominated you for the subclass 188 visa, unless you have obtained permission to change State or Territory
- Have a sincere commitment to maintain your business or investment activities in Australia
- Have adequate compliance with applicable Australian Commonwealth, State and Territory laws
Benefits for getting Australian PR Visa
- Stay in Australia permanently
- Work and study in Australia
- Enroll in Medicare (Australian scheme for health care expenses)
- Apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted.
Which Australia Business Migration Visa Is Right for Me?
During your Free Consultation with our Business Visa Expert we’ll identify the most suitable Australia Business Visa application for you according to your circumstances. As you would expect, the higher the potential investment the more relaxed permanent residency criteria become.
If you would like to have your eligibility checked by professionals and want to discuss the best way to proceed with your application, furthermore, want to be assessed by a business migration expert then book an appointment with us or visit our website for more information.
Why to choose AINiT for Australia Business Migration?
The CEO, Aftab Syed, is an Australian registered migration agent who has hands-on experience on assisting businessmen to start their business or open their branch in Australia. His team of Australia business migration experts in Karachi, Pakistan can guide you with the immigration law system and provide you with comprehensive knowledge. We have expertise in handling a complicated process and making it easy for our clients. Our team can assist you throughout all the stages of the application process.