Employer Nomination 187
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme
This skilled category Sponsored visa is a permanent programmed for Employer-Sponsored Visas. It allows skilled foreign employees or skilled temporary immigrants to live and work in regional Australia. To be eligible for this Skilled visa in Australia, you must be nominated for a job position in their company by an authorized employer in Australia.
There are two further categories in this:
- Stream of Direct Entry (Closed)
- Stream for Transitioning to a Temporary Residence
The skilled worker must be in possession of a 457 or 482 visa in order to qualify for this visa.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THIS VISA
- You must possess the necessary skills and credentials to complete the task given of the nominated occupation.
- Prior to appointing you for the subclass 187 visa, your employer must have sponsored you to work full-time on your subclass 457 or subclass 482 visa for at least three of the four years.
- Temporary Residence Transition stream applicants will continue to be limited to a maximum age of 50 at the time of application.
- Meet the language requirements in English: Each component of the IELTS (or equivalent test) must have a score of 6.
Don’t forget to check your eligibility if you are interested as the assessment is absolutely free of cost. Please fill out the assessment form and one of our Expert Immigration Consultants will get back to you at the earliest.