Independent Migrant Visa Subclass 189
This is a permanent visa that allows you to live and work in Australia. The Skilled Independent Visa allows skilled professionals to apply for Australian immigration based on their qualifications and the availability of their profession on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). It identifies the occupations in which Australia has a shortage.
Benefits of Independent Visa
- In Australia, you can both study and work.
- You can travel in and out of Australia numerous times.
- You may be eligible to apply for citizenship in Australia.
- Sponsor family who are eligible for permanent residency.
- You are welcome to bring your family to Australia.
ELIGIBILITY Requirements for 189 Visa
A score of 65 points or higher is required.
You must achieve at least 65 points and can earn points for the following factors.
- Age is a factor.
- Language abilities in English
- Qualifications in education
- Employment Opportunities for Skilled Workers
- Make sure your profession is listed on the appropriate Skilled Occupation List.
- Pass the skilled migration points test.
- For this occupation, you must have a skills assessment with the appropriate evaluating authority.
- Submit an Expression of Interest, and you’d be invited to apply.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 44.
- meet basic Skilled Migration standards, such as English language proficiency, health, and character checks
Why should you go with AINiT for an Australia Skilled Migration Visa?
AINiT is a company that specializes in General Skilled Migration. It is the best visa for skilled workers to immigrate to Australia. Above all, in Australia, we have recruited hundreds of skilled employees. Aftab Syed, an Australian registered migration agent, has firsthand knowledge of the immigration law system. He and his team will provide you with attentive service. Our Skilled Migration Australia Team will help you with your visa application. We have the expertise to make a complex process simple for our clients to learn. We provide you with the best outcome at all stages of the immigration process.
Don’t forget to check your eligibility if you are interested as the assessment is absolutely free of cost. Please fill out the assessment form and one of our Expert Immigration Consultants will get back to you at the earliest.