Study in UK
|University / Institutions||Location|
|South London College||London|
|West London School of management and Technology||London|
|College of technology London||London|
|Access College London||London|
Reasons to Study in UK
Universities in UK rank among the highest ranking universities in the world, hence it is considered to be the most popular study destination worldwide. Following are some of the reasons why most students choose universities in UK for higher education:
- Education system in UK is highly recognized all over the world with no comparison at all.
- The universities in UK offer a wide range of programs and courses from all fields of study.
- Through UCAS, the application system for student visa has become quite simple where the applicants are guided at every step of the process.
- Study in England from Pakistan will open up and broaden your horizons and enhance your skills not only in your field of study but will also increase your English language skills that will help you compete in the international business arena.
- Each university in the UK is under strict supervision of the government to maintain the high standards of education.
- Students are allowed to work for 20 hours a week during their study period and full-time during holidays.
- UK is one of the most popular regions where students from all over the world come for study purposes due to which it has a wide experience in working with students from various cultures, and hence they adjust in the environment easily.
Student Visa for UK
Individuals intending to continue the studies in UK need to obtain a valid student visa known as Tier 4 Visa, the details of which are mentioned below:
Tier 4 (General) Student Visa:
Tier 4 (General) student visa enables students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who are above the age of 16 to study at a licensed Tier 4 provider in the UK and stay there for as long as the duration of the course he/ she is enrolled in. To obtain this study visa for UK from Pakistan, it is essential for the applicant to have an offer of acceptance in a study program at a valid education provider in UK and must be able to furnish evidence of having sufficient funds to cover personal expenses and tuition fees for the course, the amount of which depends on individual circumstances. The applicants are also required to provide evidence of competency in English Language (speaking, listening, reading & writing).
Once the applicant receives an offer of acceptance from the UK education provider, he/she will be given a reference number which is basically Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS), this will have to be entered in the student visa application.
Benefits of this Visa:
- Study in UK at a licensed Tier 4 provider in the UK.
- Work part time (depending on the level of course enrolled in)
- Stay in the UK for the duration of the course enrolled in.
How can AINiT help you obtain student visa for UK?
As a Qualified Education Agent Counselor, Mr Aftab Syed, along with his experienced education study in UK consultants have assisted many students from Karachi and other cities of Pakistan to study at some of the most renowned universities all over the world. With our experience in the field, we can guide you with your course and institute selection based on your individual academic credentials so as to secure your future in the best possible way for you.