Independent Migrant 190 Visa
The Skilled Nominated Visa category for Australian immigrants identifies occupations in high demand in – state or territory of Australia. Under the Skilled Nominated Visa, these nominations are established (Subclass 190). It’s a visa program for which you must be invited. Successful applicants are granted permanent residency in Australia, where they can work, study, and pursue other interests. Those interested must first fill out an Expression of Interest submit it to the Department of Home Affairs. Skill Select accepts Expressions of Interest (EOI) applications all year round in Australia. Points are added depending on the application, and applicants with high-ranking EOIs are invited to apply for the visa.
- Stay in Australia.
- In Australia, you can work and study.
- Pursue Medicare coverage (Australian scheme for health care expenses)
- Apply for citizenship in Australia (based on eligibility)
- Sponsor eligible family members for permanent residency.
- After spending the first two years in your nominating territory, you are free to travel across Australia.
ELIGIBILITY Requirements for 190 Visa
- When you submit your EOI, you are under the age of 45.
- You’ve received a skill evaluation that’s been approved.
- Your occupation is in demand, as shown by the occupation list.
- Our health requirements must be met by you and any family members who apply for the visa with you.
- You must be fluent and knowledgeable in English by the time you submit your application.
- If you have had a visa cancelled or denied while in Australia, you will not be eligible for this visa.
Why should you go with AINiT for an Australia Skilled Migration Visa?
AINiT is a company that specializes in General Skilled Migration. It is the best visa for skilled worker immigration to Australia. Above all, in Australia, we have recruited hundreds of skilled employees. Aftab Syed, an Australian registered migration agent, has firsthand knowledge of the immigration law system. He and his team will provide you with attentive service. If you eligible, we will appoint a dedicated consultant to assist you in preparing, obtaining a skills assessment, preparing and submitting your EOI, and preparing and submitting your visa application. At every step of the immigration process, we ensure that you get the best possible outcome.
Don’t forget to check your eligibility if you are interested as the assessment is absolutely free of cost. Please fill out the assessment form and one of our Expert Immigration Consultants will get back to you at the earliest.