How can I move to Australia with PR? - AINiT Consultancy Services

  • Home
  • How can I move to Australia with PR?


Break it down for you in a step-by-step format:

Step 1: You need to check if your qualifications and occupation match at least one of the skilled occupations. You can proceed to the next step if you find a match.

Step 2: See if you score at least 65 points. 65 is the minimum number of points required to qualify. If you score 65, proceed to the next step.

Step 3: Take an English Language exam. IELTS is the most common one. Try to score at least 7 in each band in order to score 10 points from it.

Step 4: You now have to submit an Expression of Interest. You will need to scan and upload all your documents in this step so it’s better to have all of them in hand before submitting an EOI.

Step 5: Now you wait. When the time comes, Department of Home Affairs will invite you to apply for a PR. When they do, they’ll give you 60 days from the date of invitation to make a visa application or PR application.

Don’t forget to check your eligibility if you are interested as the assessment is absolutely free of cost. Please fill out the assessment form and one of our Expert Immigration Consultants will get back to you at the earliest.


Acquire Our Consultation Now