Procedure to get Australian Skilled Independent visa
The General Skilled Migration is the point based system that assess your eligibility based on age, education, work experience, English language proficiency, etc. factors. If you wish to apply Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa, you can nominate an occupation from the high demand occupation list of Australia and subsequently, and subsequently submit the EOI (Expression of Interest) through online Skill Select system. However, to apply in Skill Select system, you need some key document, i.e.
The documents requirement to submit EOI in Skill Select
You need following documents to submit EOI to apply for the above visa categories, i.e.
· IELTS Test result for English proficiency (minimum band 6 in all categories)
· Skill Assessment Report from a recognized assessing authority
How to apply
Find below the process to apply for Skilled Independent visa of Australia:
· If you have obtained the above documents, explore the skilled occupation list of Australia and nominate an occupation from the list, i.e. an occupation, which match your skills and experience.
· Select the right visa category to apply
· Now you can submit EOI in the Skill Select system of Australia and obtain minimum 60 points. Higher the better.
· Wait for the ITA (Invitation to Apply) from concerned authorities.
· In case your profile is selected based on your point score, you will get ITA (Invitation to Apply) for Australia skilled PR visa
· You require submitting complete visa application along with required documents within 60 days of the receipt of ITA.