Best strategy to get the Skilled Workers Visa for Canada - AINiT Consultancy Services

  • Home
  • Best strategy to get the Skilled Workers Visa for Canada

The Federal Government of Canada implemented the Canadian Express Entry program in 2015 which is now, a new system for managing immigration applications for several of the country’s economic immigrant programs including Federal Skilled Workers Program, Canadian Experience Class, and Federal Skilled Trades. People who are interested in migrating to Canada and are willing to live & work there on the permanent basis can have the opportunity to create an Express Entry profile. They will have to meet the criteria for at least one of these immigration programs and then they can formally express their interest in becoming a permanent resident of Canada. Once added to the Express Entry pool, candidates will be scored according to the program’s point-based Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), and this score will determine the candidate’s rank within the pool. People with the highest scores will then be invited to apply (ITA) to immigrate to Canada as permanent residents.

How to create a perfect Express Entry Profile?

1) Provide accurate and detailed information with a documentary proof in hand, for an accurate and credible preliminary assessment. Create the perfect profile that will help you qualify for an ITA at the earliest possible time.

2) If your age is between 20 to 29 years, CRS grants the highest score, 110 points. The number of points you can receive drops off quickly once you pass 30. The perfect profile would be one where an applicant has acquired quality education and substantial work experience before turning 30 years of age.

3) The CRS values education very highly. An applicant who has just graduated from high school will get 30 points under the “Level of Education” factor in the CRS. A Master’s degree holder, on the other hand, scores 135 points while a Ph.D. holder gets the maximum score of 150 points.

4) Whatever level of education you claim, you’re going to need an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) to prove it. An ECA basically evaluates how your d the gree compares to one you would earn in Canada. The Canadian equivalent of your degree is how your profile actually earn points in the CRS. While you may have a Master’s degree, if it’s only equivalent to a Canadian Bachelor’s degree, you’ll only be able to claim up to 120 points (rather than up to 135).

5) Appear for IELTS exam, doing well on the IELTS can significantly increase your CRS score in several ways. It’s also a much easier and quicker way to boost your profile’s competitiveness, compared to improving your educational credentials. You need the results to assess your initial eligibility, and you can always update your profile if you retake them and get a better score.

6) The CRS uses the National Occupational Classification (NOC) to assign points for work experience. The NOC assigns a skill level and four digit code to every occupation in the Canadian labor force. Properly identifying and claiming your NOC code is incredibly important when creating your Express Entry profile.

For Express Entry, only work experience classified as Skill Type 0, Level A, or Level B is considered eligible as foreign work experience.

Next, you need to choose the NOC code that matches your actual job duties. If you include a detailed description of your duties and responsibilities, it can boost your chances of receiving an ITA and obtaining permanent residence in Canada.

7) If you have an accompanying spouse, your Express Entry profile can actually earn points for your partner’s work experience and language proficiency. Try calculating your CRS score with and without your partner, to see which would be more competitive.

Also, try calculating how many points your partner’s profile would receive if they were the main applicant instead of you. They might just be more competitive.

If you choose to apply without your spouse, and are granted permanent residence, you can always sponsor them for permanent residence later.
You can also double your chances by both submitting an Express Entry profile. If one of you receives an ITA, the other one can simply withdraw their profile.

To get further assistance, you can call our Registered Migration Professionals at AINiT Consultancy Services (Pvt) Ltd. We are one of the best Immigration Consultants in Pakistan. Fill out the Free Assessment Form today or visit us our office for more information!

Don’t forget to check your eligibility if you are interested as the assessment is absolutely free of cost. Please fill out the assessment form and one of our Expert Immigration Consultants will get back to you at the earliest.


Acquire Our Consultation Now