The Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL) is a list of 44 occupations that include the skills that are required to support the recovery of the economy from COVID-19. This is a list that is specifically designed on the basis of expert advice from the National Skills Commission and consultation with the Commonwealth departments.
Employer-sponsored nomination, as well as an application on the PMSOL, will be given priority at the time when your application is being processed. All the other skilled occupation lists are active. However, the PMSOL is a list that is given priority.
The list is a temporary one and the priority occupations are the ones that will change as the country starts recovering from the pandemic. The Government as well as the National Skills Commission will continue to analyze the impact of COVID-19 on the labor market and would assess Australia’s skills requirements as they continue to evolve due to the emergence of a new source of data.
This is a page that would be updated as and when the priority occupations change.
Amendments To The PMSOL:
- Three additional occupations have now become part of the list that includes Hospital Pharmacist (251511), Industrial Pharmacist (251512) as well as Retail Pharmacist (251513).
- The occupation of Veterinarian (234711) is now also an essential element of the Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List.
- The occupation of Social Worker (272511) has also become an essential element of the PMSOL.
- PMSOL is a list of 17 occupations that are announced recently. For more information, be sure to check out Michaela Cash which supports Australian businesses to fill out critical skills requirements.
The combined list includes the following:
- Chief Executive Officer or Managing Director (111111)
- Construction Project Manager (133111)
- Accountant (General) (221111)
- Management Accountant (221112)
- Taxation Accounting Professional (221113)
- External Auditing Professionals (221213)
- Internal Auditing Professionals (221214)
- Surveying Professionals (232212)
- Cartography Professionals (232213)
- Other Spatial Science Professionals (232214)
- Civil Engineering Professionals (233211)
- Geotechnical Engineering Professionals (233212)
- Structural Engineering Professionals (233214)
- Transport Engineering Professionals (233215)
- Electrical Engineering Professionals (233311)
- Mechanical Engineering Professionals (233512)
- Mining Engineering Professionals (excluding Petroleum) (233611)
- Petroleum Engineering Professionals (233612)
- Medical Laboratory Scientist (234611)
- Veterinarian (234711)
- Hospital Pharmacist (251511)*
- Industrial Pharmacist (251512)*
- Retail Pharmacist (251513)*
- Orthotist or Prosthetist (251912)
- General Practitioning Professionals (253111)
- Psychiatry Professionals(253411)
- Medical Practitioners nec (253999)
- Midwifery (254111)
- Registered Nursing Professionals (Aged Care) (254412)
- Resident Medical Officers (253112)
- Registered Nursing Professionals (Critical Caring and Emergency Situations) (254415)
- Registered Nursing Professionals (Medical) (254418)
- Registered Nursing Professionals (Mental Health) (254422)
- Registered Nursing Professionals (Perioperative) (254423)
- Registered Nurses nec (254499)
- Software Engineering Professionals (261313)
- Multimedia Professionals (261211)
- Analyst Programmer (261311)
- Chef (351311)
- Social Workers (272511)
- Developer Programming Professionals (261312)
- ICT Security Professionals (262112)
- Software and Applications Programming Professionals (261399)
- Maintenance Planning Professionals (312911)
Being in the industry since 2001, we have a strong track record of offering assistance to people migrating to Australia. Many of our clients have been able to get their visas processed within a span of just a few months.
Start your case now as it is a golden opportunity for you to move to Australia. Apply Now and get your consultancy trough one of top immigration consultant in Pakistan .