Canada has now introduced a Student Direct Stream Programme for Pakistani students, making it easier for them to get student visa and smooth-running visa applications for students.
In order to apply for Canada student visa, you must have an acceptance letter from a Canadian University.
The Canadian government started this programme last year for students in China, Philippines, Vietnam and India and now they have included Pakistan as well. After all the requirements and biometrics are completed, it takes 20 days for visas to be processed.
Canada is one of the best destinations to study for international students, with excellent quality of institutions, friendly people and many job opportunities after graduation. After graduating from a program in Canada, you can become eligible for post-graduation work permit, you can later apply for permanent residence through Express Entry, Provincial Nominee Program or Atlantic Immigration Pilot.
- Must be enrolled at a designated learning institution
- Must show proof of paid tuition fees for your first year of study
- Must have a Guaranteed Investment Certificate
- Must have a medical exam before applying
- Must have a police certificate before applying
- Must have an English Proficiency Test scoring at least 6.0 bands or higher in each component (reading, writing, speaking and listening) in IELTS.
To gain assistance regarding student visa, you can have a free one-on-one consultation with our education agents as we provide study abroad services for 9 different destinations & Canada is one of them. We provide expert education and migration consultancy with excellent visa processing services. AINiT is here to guide you & provide you a hassle-free process.
Don’t forget to check your eligibility if you are interested as the assessment is absolutely free of cost. Please fill out the assessment form and one of our Expert Immigration Consultants will get back to you at the earliest.